Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cats And Dogs




It Sunday and a lovely day it is.
I am composing this post and listening to George Jones, one of my favorites along with Neil Diamond, Elvis and others.
My picture to the left is from the Waine's Cat Collection. I discovered the artist when I was in London a few years ago, and just really liked the collection and the story behind the collection.
Part of my chores here at home is feeding the dogs and cats. We have two dogs who are intent on protecting the property from wild animals like coyotes, skunks and other small varmits and strange cars that drive up the road.
Then we have a little ferrel cat that stays on the property, you can not get close to him, when you try he skoots off. But I keep food and water outside for him and also my cat and my daughters cat will eat from the outside food, I had to give my Daughter and Son-In-Law a lesson in cat food. My Son-In-Law is into healthy eating for his family and it over extends to the animals, but he bought a flavor of rice and chicken cat food, I can tell you the cats do not like rice, humans might like it, not the cats, so I requested they get a fish or liver flavor.
We call the ferrel cat Little Gray, he is small and solid gray and has the most evil looking eyes I have seen on a cat. They are bright yellow with black pupils, we call them devil eyes, and he will stare you down with those eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment