Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Going To The Big City

My daughter and I are going to the big city today to get supplies. It is about an hour away, but the prices are so much better. All I need to do is go to Wall Mart for a few things. I am going to see if she will drop me off at Wail Mart while she does her errands. That way I will not feel like I have to hurry and I can look, touch and fondle the merchandise.
It rained here last night and is slightly cool this morning, but not too bad.
We are doing a yard sale Friday and Saturday. The way it is done here in Trinity County is they have yard sales twice a year and you sign up for it at the little local newspaper and the paper prints a map in the newspaper as to where all the yard sales are to be held. I am always amazed at how many people show up, but show up they do. I guess every one is looking for a bargain, I know I do.
Well I hear my daughter calling me so I suppose it is time to head out
Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment