Monday, April 26, 2010

Coming Home To The Cat

I just came home from work and of course my baby was waiting for me, that is my cat, I call her Baby, my daughter calls her Bitch and my son simply calls her Stupid. They have their reasons I suppose, but I love her. I have yet to figure out how one small cat can take up the whole bed. When I try to move her she gets really upset and usually stays where she is. Have you ever made a bed around a cat? At night she wants right up against me and if I have not made room for her she will sit and stare at me until I move over and she has her spot, she sleeps there all night.
I am definitly a cat person, but when my cat passes I will not get another cat. It would proably out live me.
I also like frogs, no, no, not your common garden variety frog, but the cute little figurines and beanie baby ones and glass frogs.

Its time to make sure the dogs have their dinner so I will talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment