Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Big City



Went to the big city yesterday and it is always a tiring trip. With me I think it is proably getting in and out of the car so many times, so I try to stay in the car some of the time and just let my daughter get out and do her thing. I just sit in the car and play my Nintendo DS, I have my favorite game and it is a great way to pass the time, it comes in real handy on long train trips. When I go down to visit my family in Grover Beach the first thing my 10 year old Grandson says is "Can I play with your DS and of course he can. The only thing I did yesterday was shop at Wal Mart, so not to bad. I have to go back Saturday to return some items to Home Depot and pick up some other stuff, but I will be on my own schedule and can take my time and turn on the heater in the car if it is cold. My daughter will turn the air conditioner on even if it is 40 degrees outside.
The picture at the right has nothing to do with this post, I just like the picture.
Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment